[Gambas-user] problem with picture size in tabstrip...

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:53:36 CET 2023

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 at 08:38, Fabien TONIUTTI <fabien.toniutti at free.fr>
wrote:

> Hello every one
>
> With gb.gtk3 i create on my graphic project one tabstrip with 3 tabs.
>
> On every tab, in IDE, i define picture from stock with size 32 and text
> on 3 lines.
>
> When i compile i works fine.
>
> If i change to gb.qt component, picture size is very small and not 32px.
>
> Why?
>
> Informations:
>
> Fresh install of xubuntu last LTS version with official Gambas in
> repository.

Someone may have a large font size set on their desktop so the actual size
you set a button may have to be larger to see the text.
Hence there is "Scaling" , it makes GUI's scale relevant to the
toolkit/desktop font sizes.

Maybe you can disable scaling by using the objects Control.Scaled
properties.
MyButton.Scaled = False

Respects
BruceS