[Gambas-user] problem with picture size in tabstrip...

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:43:36 CET 2023

TabStrips are native toolkits elements and act different way in qt and
gtk and Gambas layer can't take care on each small differences.
And the way of display depend also on the theme of each toolkits...

That's why I prefer the use of gambas native one... TabPanel....
simple is beautiful.

Le jeu. 7 déc. 2023 à 09:38, Fabien TONIUTTI <fabien.toniutti at free.fr> a écrit :

> Hello every one
>
> With gb.gtk3 i create on my graphic project one tabstrip with 3 tabs.
>
> On every tab, in IDE, i define picture from stock with size 32 and text
> on 3 lines.
>
> When i compile i works fine.
>
> If i change to gb.qt component, picture size is very small and not 32px.
>
> Why?
>
> Informations:
>
> Fresh install of xubuntu last LTS version with official Gambas in
> repository.

Fabien Bodard