[Gambas-user] Webform styles

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Thu Jun 2 11:49:31 CEST 2022

Le 02/06/2022 à 11:36, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
> Am 02.06.22 um 11:19 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
>> Le 02/06/2022 à 11:10, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
>>> Experimenting with webforms, I wonder if I can brush up the look of
>>> the pages by using a CSS file or at least any HTML attributes.
>>>
>>> Or do I have to achieve all this by using the properties and an
>>> arrangement of containers?
>>>
>>> Can someone give me a hint?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Rolf
>>>
>>> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
>>
>> You mean 'gb.web.gui'?
>>
>> If your project includes a 'style.css' file in the 'Public' directory,
>> it will be automatically used.
>>

> Yes, that is what I wanted to know.
>
> My intention is to get an application-like look, i. e. to copy another
> Gambas application's style of handling. As far as I could see up to now,
> I can do that with the properties and some containers. But it is good to
> know I can use a CSS if necessary.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Rolf

The different "HTML controls" follow a not yet documented naming scheme.
For example, if the class of a control is "WebDateBox", then the outer
element implementing the control will have a class named "gw-datebox".

Look at the 'style.css' file located in the 'gb.web.gui' source code.

Benoît Minisini.