[Gambas-user] Webform styles

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Thu Jun 2 11:36:28 CEST 2022

Am 02.06.22 um 11:19 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> Le 02/06/2022 à 11:10, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
>> Experimenting with webforms, I wonder if I can brush up the look of
>> the pages by using a CSS file or at least any HTML attributes.
>>
>> Or do I have to achieve all this by using the properties and an
>> arrangement of containers?
>>
>> Can someone give me a hint?
>>
>> Regards
>> Rolf
>>
>> ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
>
> You mean 'gb.web.gui'?
>
> If your project includes a 'style.css' file in the 'Public' directory,
> it will be automatically used.

Yes, that is what I wanted to know.

My intention is to get an application-like look, i. e. to copy another
Gambas application's style of handling. As far as I could see up to now,
I can do that with the properties and some containers. But it is good to
know I can use a CSS if necessary.

Thank you!

Rolf