[Gambas-user] Debian and Ubuntu libraries for PostgreSQL ???

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 00:46:17 CET 2022

Il giorno ven 31 dic 2021 alle ore 22:56 bb <adamnt42 at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On Fri, 2021-12-31 at 14:15 +0100, Gianluigi wrote:
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > I don't see where the libraries for PostgreSQL to install on Debian
> > and
> > Ubuntu are.
> > What happened to it?
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi
> >
> > ----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----
> Not quite sure what your question is, but the only thing you should
> need for Debian is libpq-devel (no matter what version).

In my Ubuntu 20.04 at the time, in addition to libpq-dev I installed
postgresql-server-dev-12 as it was also listed in the libraries on the wiki
and in gitlab-ci.yml.
Now the library seems to disappear and I don't understand the reason, it
seems that it don't interest anyone.

Since in Genoa the mayor of the city resolved the prohibition for the
year-end barrels, it happened that the Genoese have fired at least twice
the other years, it seems to be under a bombardment ;-D
Happy New Year!

Gianluigi