[Gambas-user] I feel a deep resentment for git

Cristiano Guadagnino criguada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:13:29 CET 2022

Hi Gianluigi,
I did not read your previous messages about your difficulties with git, so
maybe I'm asking something that you already replied to.
However, to help you I need to better understand your environment.

When you say

> In the home I have the gambasdevel folder that I destroy and recompile
> from git as I usually do.

Please elaborate on "destroy and recompile from git" because this is not
clear. What are you doing actually? Care to post the commands you type?

> I also have the gambas folder that comes from the fork on my remote server.

So you have forked Benoit's repo on Github and you "git pull" from your own
fork?

If so, when you "git pull" from there, what updates are you expecting to
retrieve?

Best regards
Cris