[Gambas-user] I feel a deep resentment for git

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:10:38 CET 2022

Hi All,

I turn to you before I make a mess of it.
I have the usual problems with git.
My situation is this
In the home I have the gambasdevel folder that I destroy and recompile from
git as I usually do.
I also have the gambas folder that comes from the fork on my remote server.

If I try to update this last gambas3 with the command
gian at gian:~/gambas$ git pull
the terminal replies
Already updated.
If I look at the status
gian at gian:~/gambas$ git status
On the master branch
Your branch is updated from 'origin/master'.
But Gambas3 is not updated!

My questions are:
- what command should i give to update gambas3
- can my configuration be cause of the malfunctioning

To your good heart and thanks in advance

Gianluigi