[Gambas-user] Trying charts - how to do that?

gian bagoneo at libero.it
Fri Dec 9 10:00:49 CET 2022

Il 09/12/22 09:14, Christof Thalhofer ha scritto:
> You can do many things with Gnuplot, even interactive or animated
> charts, but that's a topic I haven't covered yet. I use only basic
> functions of it.
>
> This is an impressive website about Gnuplot:
>
> http://www.gnuplotting.org/

As you already know I believe that Gambas should have "everything built
in" in a simple and easy way for those who do not have time and ability
to use complicated things and have to learn 10 different languages
and/or programs.

With Gambas a craftsman, a professional, a small company is able with
little effort to produce software for their own business.

This is the great merit of Gambas that should never be lost.

Basically, the slogan could be: Once you learn how to use it you are
able to do anything you need for your own business :-)

I wish you a good day

Gianluigi