[Gambas-user] Trying charts - how to do that?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri Dec 9 09:14:33 CET 2022

Am 09.12.22 um 01:31 schrieb gian via User:

> Fabien had started to rewrite the gb.chart project to version 2 but then
> had to stop.
> At this link (*) I attach a sample movie of the new component.
> I would be curious to know if you could replicate it with Gnuplot; the
> example uses about 20 lines of code (with Fabien's skillful work behind it).
You can do many things with Gnuplot, even interactive or animated
charts, but that's a topic I haven't covered yet. I use only basic
functions of it.

This is an impressive website about Gnuplot:

http://www.gnuplotting.org/

The video with gb.chart2 looks impressive though!

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur