[Gambas-user] Trying charts - how to do that?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:36:31 CET 2022

> Fabien had started to rewrite the gb.chart project to version 2 but then
> had to stop.
> At this link (*) I attach a sample movie of the new component.
> I would be curious to know if you could replicate it with Gnuplot; the
> example uses about 20 lines of code (with Fabien's skillful work behind
> it).

I'm not god Gian :-P

- The project still alive ... just I need time to finish the css compliant
part.
By itself drawing a chart is not hard ... what is har to to make it easy to
use and pretty.

- same for my gambas to appimage ...
- and the disk component

I need to finish  them ... but Time ... is rare... so I progress so slowly.

Regards
> Gianluigi
>
> (*) https://paste.c-net.org/OneselfPinot

Fabien Bodard