[Gambas-user] what abaut a sabbatical freeze?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:00:48 CEST 2022

You should use the "stable" version.
Gambas is not so much a rolling release it has a development branch.
Benoit shares all his latest updates to the development branch where we
help by reporting any bugs and offering suggestions.

Occasionally the stable branch is updated with dev updates once things are
thought to be okay.

If you do not like the risk of being on the development branch just use the
stable branch.

BruceS