[Gambas-user] what abaut a sabbatical freeze?

martin p cristia tercoide at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:01:43 CEST 2022

Of course we all want it to have no bugs, but all programs do. But we
all also love the new features. And being Gambas so environment
compatible, multi-OS,multi-toolkit, multi-database ... there is no way
Benoit can do all the necessary test to polish it enough. And as the
environment being also rolling releases he would also need to debug it
even without introducing nothing new. So I think the dev process is the
best possible for the resources available.

IMHO the only thing I would change is making it no so env compatible.

--
Saludos

Ing. Martin P Cristia