[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:30:48 CET 2021

Le 28/11/2021 à 23:26, Gianluigi a écrit :

> Hi Benoit,
>
> today you confirm what the cartoon of the month of jul 14 implied, you
> are a No Vax.

I am not a "No Vax", I have all my vaccine made.

> It is evident that when you 'marry a cause' (you also demonstrate it
> with Gambas) you go to the heart of things.
> I respect you, but I ask you: do you really want to put your health at
> risk for such an unscientific belief?
> You caught the virus, is this not enough proof to dispel the doubt of
> the conspiracy?
> Aren't you afraid of putting the health of those who love you and are
> close to you at risk?

Let's suppose that a vaccine work. Then how could a non-vaccinated
people put the health of vaccinated people at risk?

But these injections are not "vaccine" : they don't prevent the spread
of the virus, they don't prevent from being sick. They just lower a bit
the risk of death for old people, and I'm not sure this risk lowering is
still valid nowadays.

Not the definition of a vaccine imho. More the definition of a drug that
does not work.

These drugs are an experimental technology still currently in test, and
human people should not be used as guinea-pigs. I even think there were
a famous trial against using people as guinea-pig just after the end of
the World War II.

All that is elementary caution and logic.

> I am not afraid of dying, I am old enough to know that death will come
> soon enough (9-10 years if I respect the statistics :-)) and yet I am
> vaccinated, twice.

If you are in the age where the injections bring you a lower risk of
death, of course you should get it.

More generally: An injection is a drug, and you must be careful when you
take any drug.

A vaccine is not like a magical orange juice that has no effect when
99.9% of the population has taken it, and suddenly makes the virus
disappear just because the last 0.01% of a population takes it.

Being vaccinated should be a decision between you and your doctor, after
a careful examination of risks and benefices.

Here is what I think.

--
Benoît Minisini