[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 23:26:24 CET 2021

Il giorno dom 28 nov 2021 alle ore 19:50 Benoît Minisini <g4mba5 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Le 28/11/2021 à 18:30, Gianluigi a écrit :
> > Il 18/11/21 17:51, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm sick since Nov. 9th, maybe the Flu, probably the Covid because I
> >> completly lost taste and smell.
> >>
> >> The problem is that I am very tired almost permanently (sleeping all
> >> the time), every action, even intellectual, being an effort. So I have
> >> very few hours in the day where my brain is operational.
> >>
> >> So don't be surprised if it takes me a long time to answer mails...
> >
> > Hi Benoit,
> >
> > you answered Jesus,
> > does this mean that you are better?
> >
> > If so, I'm very happy :-D
> >
> > Regards
> > Gianluigi
> >

> Yes, I'm starting to recover. It's just slow, so I try to be careful and
> save my energy.
>
> I think it was the covid, because I met two other people as old as me
> who had the same symptoms a few week before me (a week of fever followed
> by a week of terrible fatigue), and they get tested covid positive.
>
> But it's not 100% sure, because the symptom of a bad flu are actually
> the same. And because a positive test does not imply that you have the
> covid (their daughter was positive too, but had nothing).
>
> I'm just sad of now living in a country where effective drugs are
> specifically forbidden; Old people are terrorized 24 hours a day by the
> TV telling falsified statistics to let people think the epidemic is
> still there, fake news and corrupted doctors telling rubbish after
> rubbish; The real doctors lose their licence if they just try to treat
> people, or if they refuse experimental injections (the official name is
> "vaccine", the real name should be "Russian roulette"); They fired
> thousands of hospital employees that refuse these injections too, and we
> had yesterday the first people who died because the hospital had noone
> to take care of him. And so on and so on...
>
> In French, we have an expression: "fuite en avant" ("rush forward"?), to
> describe what our incompetent (at best) governments are doing.
>
> It never ends well.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Hi Benoit,

today you confirm what the cartoon of the month of jul 14 implied, you are
a No Vax.
It is evident that when you 'marry a cause' (you also demonstrate it with
Gambas) you go to the heart of things.
I respect you, but I ask you: do you really want to put your health at risk
for such an unscientific belief?
You caught the virus, is this not enough proof to dispel the doubt of the
conspiracy?
Aren't you afraid of putting the health of those who love you and are close
to you at risk?

I am not afraid of dying, I am old enough to know that death will come soon
enough (9-10 years if I respect the statistics :-)) and yet I am
vaccinated, twice.
I did it with the AstraZeneca vaccine that everyone here was afraid of, you
may not believe me but I did it mainly for a civic duty.

It may be due to the fact that I inquired about the contraindications of
that specific vaccine and I realized that it was less dangerous than the
analgesic (anti-inflammatory) that I usually take for my frequent headaches.

This is what I feel like telling you as well as a big good luck.

Gianluigi