[Gambas-user] Minimum components for WebForms developing

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 04:10:15 CET 2021

With Debian 10 and 11 you can always go with:

*sudo apt-get --no-install-recommends install gambas3-runtime*
which will only install the dependencies and not the recommended packages.

If you still get xorg installed it's probably because it's a dependency of
another package that gets installed as a dependency of gambas3-runtime.
In that case you might have to go hunt for each relevant package dependency
until you can figure out which one wants to grab xorg and then...  install
that one with the --no-install-recommends parameter then install
gambas3-runtime. I know it's not a straightforward workaround but it's an
option.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Dimitris