[Gambas-user] Minimum components for WebForms developing

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Sun Nov 28 23:43:13 CET 2021

Hi,

Some documentation is needed on what procedure to follow to compile and
install the minimum necessary of gambas on a server without graphical
environment, for example Debian 10 (Buster) or Debian 11 (Bullseye), to
run a gambas3 executable with the web application.
In the wiki it says how to install on Debian Old Stable and Debian
Stable but that is a bit confusing and not clear at all.

Note: it would be clearer to indicate in the wiki the name of the debian
version and also just put "stable" or "old stable" because if the wiki
was updated before August 14, 2021 date in which the version became
stable, the wiki would be incorrect, but as it doesn't say the date of
update (of the wiki) we don't know.

I offer to test on a debian 11 or 10 server if you help me with the
"recipe" to follow.

Best regards.

Martín.