[Gambas-user] Minimum components for WebForms developing

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Nov 29 09:37:34 CET 2021

Thanks Dimitris, but in case of debian 10 (maybe 11 to) the packages in
repo don´t support the last changes and improvements that apply to the
"webc-ontrols" so for that I ask about some method to compile and
install from sources in gitlab. However, I take note of your suggestion
because it might work in a couple of months when the debian repo
includes the changes.

Martín.