[Gambas-user] Minimum components for WebForms developing

Jesus Guardon ea7dfh at ea7dfh.com
Sun Nov 28 22:13:20 CET 2021

El 28/11/21 a las 21:23, bb escribió:

> b) I had a look at the /etc/apt/apt.conf on my system and found it
> contains the following:
> 	// Recommends are as of now still abused in many packages
> 	APT::Install-Recommends "0";
> 	APT::Install-Suggests "0";
> Maybe Jesus could take a look at that file on his system?

> [1]
> https://askubuntu.com/questions/18545/installing-suggested-recommended-packages

That file does't exist in my system, but a bunch of config files under
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d  directory.

None has those two lines inside, but I guess I could write it somewhere
in a file, as many of them seems to have the same syntax and see what
happens.

But the problem isn't about the Recommends or Suggested in this case, if
you look at the attached file in my first comment, these unwanted
dependencies also appear in "The following NEW packages will be
installed" section.

I don't know where all this came from, but probably the Recommended
section which I can't see in the attached file is because as you said,
the system put together with the really needed packages.

I will do some tinkering with the apt config files and will report here
again.

Thanks for the insight.

Regards,

Jesus