[Gambas-user] Packagin app in Manjaro

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:02:19 CEST 2021

Le 15/05/2021 à 13:45, Martin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> - a) I made an app in gambas IDE 3.16( I install it from the sources) as
> 3.15 minimal version.
>
> - b) Same but as 3.16 minimal version.
>
> - I package the app
>
> - Here is the trouble. As dependencies my app require some components
> (see attacments)
>
> ¿What I'm doing wrong?

Nothing. Arch, as other distributions, is supposed to package gambas the
way described in the wiki ("how to package gambas" page), i.e. make one
package for each component (roughly), and the IDE packager relies on
that package structure.

> ¿How is the correct mode to made pakages for Arch or Manjaro?
>
> Other topic:
>
> Then, in the packaging form there are a button called "Cancelar", cancel
> in Spanish. but it really no cancel anyting the button close the window,
> then it could be called "Cerrar" , close in Spanish. is not really
> important but is not correct Spanish. I think the button must change the
> text to "Cerrar" (Close) when the pakages was done, what cancel the
> button ?

It cancels the package creation. "Cancel" is the default cancel button
of the Wizard control.

Benoît Minisini