[Gambas-user] Packagin app in Manjaro

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:21:31 CEST 2021

On Mon, 17 May 2021 at 10:11, Martin <mbelmonte at belmotek.net> wrote:

> Okay, no problem, I know you're a nice guy. But I prefer to clarify any
> ambiguous situation because there are a lot of nice people here who, like
> you, help others, in this case me, and I don't want them to think something
> wrong about my intentions by commenting on ideas or mistakes.
> But I like jokes very much, I will be more attentive to your English
> humour :-).

Hehe, yes do not take me too seriously :)

Does 'lol' exist in your country?  here it means 'laugh out loud'  (denotes
trying (at least) to be funny)
And watch out for the wink 😉  ;)
You did not include the lol or wink in your quoted reply so it lost all
it's humour and looked more serious than i intended.
but did better suit your response that way i guess.
I also said it was a fair point , something you also did not include in
your quoted reply. 🤔

i'm what's referred to as "old and cynical" which means my humour is mostly
sarcasm these days ;)

God still loves me though so I'm happy ;)  we often giggle together about
my quips and slips ;)
Be well
BruceS