[Gambas-user] Packagin app in Manjaro

Martin mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon May 17 14:47:40 CEST 2021

Hello,

Sorry, I did not express correctly one thing, the gambas 3.16 that I
have installed on the system (Manjaro) does not come from the Manjaro
packages nor Arch (latest version is 3.15-2.9), comes from the sources
of gambas, so in principle what you say would have no effect in the case
of 3.16 of the sources right? if it would in the case of 3.15 that if it
comes from the Manjaro package.

I made again a package, in the system where are a 3.16 version installed
from sources, then in installing process (in the same system) of the app
appear this massage:

no se pudieron satisfacer las dependencias: (dependencies could not be
satisfied)
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-image>=3.16' requerida
por tradukisto
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-form>=3.16' requerida por
tradukisto
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-db>=3.16' requerida por
tradukisto
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-desktop>=3.16' requerida
por tradukisto
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-util>=3.16' requerida por
tradukisto
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-settings>=3.16' requerida
por tradukisto
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-logging>=3.16' requerida
por tradukisto
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-util-web>=3.16' requerida
por tradukisto
- imposible satisfacer dependencia 'gambas3-gb-xml>=3.16' requerida por
tradukisto

If I made a software using ide v3.16 from sources and even selecting
3.16 as minimal version for the packace is not possible distribute the
softare.?

How to distribute safely software made using gambas 3.16 installed form
sources?

Regards.

Martin.