[Gambas-user] Gambas Update & Compiler Utility (Bruce Steers)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:58:16 CET 2021

Or if you are talking about having more than one version of gambas
installed on the same system like having the repo version installed AND
having the development branch then i do not think this is possible and will
cause conflicts.
The app is being made to check if you have repo installed gambas and remove
it before compiled version install as it causes errors if both are
installed.

I have made multiple drive partitions with different Linus's/Gambas's on
them for testing as much faster than VMs.

BruceS