[Gambas-user] Gambas Update & Compiler Utility (Bruce Steers)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:43:37 CET 2021

Sorry , my misunderstanding (i missed the word "query" and just saw
"suggestion" , thought it was a statement not a query lol.

It does all you ask as i myself also have a few different folders and
branches :)

It's being re-written at present from the base up but this time i am
starting it as a less complicated basic/user downloader/compiler/nstaller.
Not handling different branches to begin with just master and stable
, then adding the alternative branch methods later.