[Gambas-user] Gambas Update & Compiler Utility (Bruce Steers)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:37:04 CET 2021

The script version you can press S to set a different source folder and the
gambas version has a button to select different folders and even has a
"recents" ment that saves previous folders for quick access.

So not quite sure what you mean?
Or when you say "that sounds good" are you commenting without actually
trying the program?

BruceS