[Gambas-user] What is the correct way to reply to the list?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:37:54 CET 2021

Il giorno gio 9 dic 2021 alle ore 12:10 Rolf-Werner Eilert <
rwe-sse at osnanet.de> ha scritto:

> So many people are simply used to do it this way. And their
> E-Mail-Client is set for this. ...

Yes, I also believe that the main reason is what you have described.

We should also take into account the fact that some good programmers have
little time and they don't want to lose it in things that they reputate
superfluous, we can also apologize they.
The fact remains that, doing so, everything looks chaotic.

Regards
Gianluigi