[Gambas-user] What is the correct way to reply to the list?

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:20:33 CET 2021

Il giorno gio 9 dic 2021 alle ore 16:00 Christof Thalhofer <
chrisml at deganius.de> ha scritto:

> Btw: You quoted wrong. It looks like as if you had written "Perhaps we
> should become a little stricter." But it was me.
> ;-)

You're right my first test is immediately failed.
I apologize.
However the concept is that, the technique must be improved.

> Maybe we all can agree that we can point out to the other person that
> they have formatted their text in a way that is difficult to understand
> without anyone feeling personally offended?

I see this very difficult it is impossible to say what you think without
people offend.
I managed to offend even when I tried to be diplomatic it is for this
reason that I stopped being.

Regards
Gianluigi