[Gambas-user] What is the correct way to reply to the list?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu Dec 9 15:59:23 CET 2021

Am 09.12.21 um 15:26 schrieb Gianluigi:

> Il giorno gio 9 dic 2021 alle ore 13:41 Christof Thalhofer
> <chrisml at deganius.de <mailto:chrisml at deganius.de>> ha scritto:
>
>     Am 09.12.21 um 11:35 schrieb Gianluigi:
>
>     Perhaps we should become a little stricter.
>

> You have to decide this.
> This is a Gmail test, even without having set it just click on the three
> dots, delete the superfluous text and below type the answer.

Btw: You quoted wrong. It looks like as if you had written "Perhaps we
should become a little stricter." But it was me.

;-)

And no. I cannot decide that. I am not a dictator and no policeman and I
don't want to be either.

It's a cultural thing. We have to adopt a culture of expressing
ourselves clearly and comprehensibly and not putting too much work on
the other person to find out what we actually wanted to say.

Maybe we all can agree that we can point out to the other person that
they have formatted their text in a way that is difficult to understand
without anyone feeling personally offended?

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur