[Gambas-user] What is the correct way to reply to the list?

Martín Belmonte mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Thu Dec 9 16:50:46 CET 2021

Ok, then an answer below a short text of the previous email that is
being answered (when necessary)
This way it is clear what exactly you are responding to.

Then, regarding personal passions and susceptibilities, I'll just say
that we are human beings with the complexities of each personality that
sometimes may not quite fit.
So since it is not possible for everyone to agree with each other all
the time, which would be boring by the way, we have to accept that there
will always be a bit of dissent and put on our side the most positive
attitude we are capable of.
In general, in this list, I see that there is a good attitude and
respect as well as a healthy interest in programming in general and
gambas3 in particular.

Regards
Martín