[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:31:36 CET 2021

Well it's an hard subject, and I feel like Benoit, Here in my country
we can't really see the covid effects and hospitals are empty since
the beginning... Really, only some sparse cases.
The most part of impacted people is the olders.
One thing really funny is the number of case where one of a couple
have the covid, live and sleep with it's concubin and the other is not
contaminated. And the test say false, and again false after 2nd
control.

I say that but I'm also vaccinated... but I will wait before the
3rd... My son (17 year old)  have heart problem since the vaccin and I
have two niece who no longer have a period (15 and 17 year old)

--
Fabien Bodard