[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:39:35 CET 2021

> Here in my country we can't really see the covid effects and hospitals are
> empty since
> the beginning... Really, only some sparse cases.

The hospitals are not empty, that is false information. Also the stats show
there was over 500 infections per day per 100 000. That turns into a lot of
patients for the hospitals. But in your personal view it may be nothing.
How many people do you know? 100? That is 0.5 cases in your "close" circle.

> The most part of impacted people is the olders.

True, old and chronically sick and we must protect them.

My son (17 year old)  have heart problem since the vaccin ...

Risk of myocarditis is *much* more likely from a virus, than from the
vaccine. In fact, because the corona virus is so common now and so likely
to cause myocarditis,
you will *lessen* the risk of myocarditis by taking the vaccine.

> ... and I have two niece who no longer have a period (15 and 17 year old)

Very probably stress related. This was investigated and concluded not to be
correlated to the vaccine.

Jussi