[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Fri Dec 3 15:44:35 CET 2021

Am 03.12.21 um 14:00 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

>> You should update your knowledge from time to time.
>
> Thanks. I never do that for sure. So the spike protein is not dangerous,
> and hence the mRNA drugs are safe. These web site are using sophism.

Ok sorry. You claimed, but without any prove. So ... where's the prove
that the mRNA vaccinations are dangerous? Please send links to studies
and scientists who acknowledge these studies.

>> In October: For 100% people with Covid-19 in the intense car units were
>> 36% with age > 60 and 13% with age 18-59 vaccianated. If more people are
>> vaccianated it is logical that more vaccianated people are in the
>> intense car units because for a certain part of all vaccianated people
>> the vaccianation will not give the desired result.
>>
>> In 2021 over 90% of the patients in icu were unvaccinated at all! The
>> statistics speak a very clear language.
>
> Maybe in Germany. But it's different in other countries.

Here is the website of a german hacker and big-data guy who takes the
data of the *John Hopkins University* and creates feature-rich plots for
different countries:

https://www.dkriesel.com/corona

The big black line is the smothered growth of infections in percent. As
soon as it is over 0 we are in exponential growth.

France:
https://www.dkriesel.com/_media/coronaplot-france.png

You can see how the rate of new deaths per day sinks, since the
vaccination started. We can hope that the current rate of new deaths
does not follow the rate of new active cases as it was in Oct/Nov 2020.
It seems so and that would prove the success of vaccinations in your
country.

Great Britain:
https://www.dkriesel.com/_media/coronaplot-unitedkingdom.png

Very good eyample for the success of the vaccinations. Have a look at
the development of new active cases vs new deaths in 2020 vs 2021.

Portugal and Spain:
https://www.dkriesel.com/_media/coronaplot-portugal.png
https://www.dkriesel.com/_media/coronaplot-spain.png

I wish I would live there. Nearly all people vaccinated, nearly no
deaths any more.

Germany:
https://www.dkriesel.com/_media/coronaplot-germany.png

We are facing the fourth wave. Right now some icu's in our country are
full, the military flies ill people to hospitals with more capacity. But
the wave is still growing. We have too much novaxxers and because of
elections and gouvernment change we faced a weakness of the power of
politicians in charge. In the summer, everybody here thought it was
over, even though the delta variant came. The scientists warned but were
not heard and their warnings were not implemented. We have slept and now
we see the consequences.

:-(

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer