[Gambas-user] Reduced activity

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 23:19:16 CET 2021

Okey dokey, since professionalism is not a priority of Benoit in this list.
In short, Benoit got almost all (if not all) wrong.

> The more mutations (technically it's not really mutations, but let's
> ignore that fact), the less dangerous a RNA virus become.

Firstly,
technically and for all purposes they are mutations. IE alterations of
nucleotide sequence <-- that is the definition of mutation! Here you can
see the genomes and how they have changed:
https://genome.ucsc.edu/covid19.html

Secondly,
while most mutations do nothing, some of them are harmful and some are
beneficial for the virus. Harmful mutations make the virus less able to
survive and reproduce, and thus they die off. Beneficial mutations do the
opposite and thus they make the virus more common. More able to infect its
host.
Before the key mutations SARS-CoV-2 used to be a harmless virus infecting
only bats. The virus doesn't care what it causes to its host. It cannot do
that. It just replicates. If we look at the issue in a more proper
evolutionary scale, then the virus might in fact settle with mutations,
which are less harmful to us. But on a scale of a few years, the virus can
go in either direction more or less harmful as we have seen (see SARS,
MERS, etc, etc previous coronavirus epidemias).
That is directly from very basic evolution theory. Benoit, are you
creationist also?

By preventing the virus to live its life, i.e. mutating, you just make
> the epidemic longer.

Of course not, just like letting fishes live their life doesn't make them
die off. That is not how mutations work in evolution.

> People vaccinated by these mARN-based injections get a random number of
> their cells hijacked to produce part of the famous "spike" protein of
> the virus, so that our immune system is trained to recognize it.

And this differs from the other vaccines how?
If by random you mean no one has counted them, then yes, it's random.
Otherwise the dose is quite well determined to be between acceptable limits.
Traditional vaccines use the spike proteins or weakened viruses to deliver
the training to the immune system. It is just as "random".

> By indirectly targetting only a small part of the virus, these injections
> actually lead to the same problematic mutations than the mutations
> occurring in non-vaccinated people.

Now the mutations are problematic..?
Usually not all the proteins are used, because some of them are really poor
antibody targets and thus they would be there only to cause side-effects.

> This is the reason why these injections do not work anymore.

This is of course untrue. The initial mRNA vaccine works less well against
the new mutations, but it still works.
Scientific proof: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2108891

The real problem is that, because the vaccine is so new, we don't yet know
the optimal vaccination regime and amount of needed doses.
Compare this example to the tetanus vaccine. First *three* of them are
given within a* one year*, after that first booster after a few years and
then every ten years.
And if you have an example puncture wound from a dirty object, you will get
an additional booster on top of that.

And by vaccinated people too, as the ARNm injections do not prevent
> virus spread.

The vaccine *does* prevent the virus spreading. But the studies are very
new and still at the preprint. Example here:
https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264260

So the real number is actually 3.5%: of course a number does not show
> the actual work of the nurses and doctors during the epidemic pic, but
> for sure the reality was not the "hospital completely overwhelmed by a
> virus similar to Ebola" that the media sold us.

It seems you have picked some old statistics (from Facebook or real ones?)
and decided that is the worst they have seen.
And now they are sending patients to Germany, because they are... ...not
full..? What is the idea here? What are you suggesting?

Another statistic is the number of people sicked: The usual yearly flu
> epidemic, at his highest, makes (in France) 600 people sick by week for
> 100 000 people.
>
> The Covid "epidemic" at his highest in 2020, made 140 people sick by
> week for 100 000 people.

No.
The Population of France is 67390000. *Daily* number of *confirmed* COVID
cases was over 50 000 (the real number is higher!!!).
(50 000 * 7) / 67390000 = 0.005193648909334 cases per person, which is ~*519
cases per 100 000 people*.
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/france

But let's pretend your numbers are correct.
Average death rate by influenza is around 2 per 100 000, death rate for
COVID is around a bit over 200 per 100 000.
https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2514
Similarly COVID has much greater injury and hospitalization rate. Thus they
aren't quite the same.

> We see the same pattern when examining the global mortality: the Covid
> has no significant effect on the mortality in 2020. In other words, it
> killed very old people with problems that would have died otherwise from
> something else.

No, excess mortality raised globally a lot. By the beginning of 2020 corona
had not yet spread much, but after it peaked, the deaths peaked.
https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

So, no, non-vaccinated people have absolutely no effect on what happens
> in the hospital.

Non-vaccinated people are the majority of the patients.
Example:
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2786039
https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2306
Etc. These numbers seem to be very similar around the world.

> Nowadays, as the mRNA-based injections do not work anymore, the hospital
> is full of vaccinated people getting the Covid.

Wrong and wrong, as shown already.

> Again, I am not against vaccine -in general and theoretically -, and I
> agree with your arguments in that case, but I'm against these injections
> -specifically and practically-.
>
> I have heard that the Chinese vaccine is a traditional vaccine. No
> problem with that. It's just forbidden in the western world. Bad luck,
> it's political again.

Please tell me, what is the significant difference between mRNA covid
vaccine and these "traditional" vaccines?
Benoit, I wonder how well you could engineer a compiler without knowing how
to program. It's the same here.
You have no education in this field, yet you claim to know better than
others who do have the education.

Jussi