[Gambas-user] Gambas wiki translate.

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:51:01 CEST 2021

Il giorno gio 29 apr 2021 alle ore 16:27 PICCORO McKAY Lenz <
mckaygerhard at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I understand you too Gianluigi, since I detest the English language,
> but I have been forced to understand it.
>
> However, sometimes we can't rely on so many facile/easy things, since
> the complements you mention lack a good context, especially in
> technical translations...
>
> So as recommendation, you may find the brave/chromium plugin useful, I
> know it's not the most suitable but it still works (in brave it's more
> archaic, in chromium/chrome the translation is integrated)

But have you tried to do a new translation of a wiki page from English to
Spanish lately?
I mean, copy the page from 'edit' and paste it into 'es' after clicking
'create'?
Can you get a translation in the editor?

Now that's the help you can't get anymore, that's what I mean.

To your knowledge I have done dozens of translations, probably hundreds, of
course the wikis written by Benoit, Tobias, Lee, Christof & C are simple to
do as opposed to others.

Gianluigi