[Gambas-user] Gambas wiki translate.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:26:28 CEST 2021

I understand you too Gianluigi, since I detest the English language,
but I have been forced to understand it.

However, sometimes we can't rely on so many facile/easy things, since
the complements you mention lack a good context, especially in
technical translations...

So as recommendation, you may find the brave/chromium plugin useful, I
know it's not the most suitable but it still works (in brave it's more
archaic, in chromium/chrome the translation is integrated)

--
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com