[Gambas-user] Gambas wiki translate.

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:40:23 CEST 2021

> Il giorno gio 29 apr 2021 alle ore 16:27 PICCORO McKAY Lenz <
> mckaygerhard at gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
>> I understand you too Gianluigi, since I detest the English language,
>> but I have been forced to understand it.
>>
> But have you tried to do a new translation of a wiki page from English to
> Spanish lately?

because of what I said before I hardly usen' Spanish or Russian
anymore, in fact I can't write or speak because of it

but now I understand you, reviewing the ODBC history I see that you
went through some troubles the first time, deleting and then you
should have done it from the rendered page and not from the markdown
sourced page.

the reason for the problem is that the gambas markdown syntax is
horrendous cos there's some parts that is not like original markdown
(specially tables)... making it impossible for translators, which is
not the case with normal markdown syntax.

as a consequence the workload is multiplied

I have always said that unfortunately developers are looking more to
add features than to properly lead a slow but sure development cycle,
today the fashion is to add stupid features and to be updating

now we are two Gianluigi, but rest of them just wants "more updates
and features" so.. waste of time

--
Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com