[Gambas-user] Gambas-dev? (vs gambas-devel)

PICCORO McKAY Lenz mckaygerhard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:48:19 CEST 2021

thread is till in fire and is clear you dont follow.. i send the fixed
paragraph

* gambas-dev it is not properly a devel library package, and the right
package is gambas-devel, as the most similar in some distributions (like
debian and alpine) is what they call a metapackage, a package that ensures
the exclusive environment for development and not the development
environment*

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com