[Gambas-user] Gambas-dev? (vs gambas-devel)

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:34:11 CEST 2021

Le 22/04/2021 à 16:45, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :
> everybody in alpine group understan that paragraph.. but again the ppa
> package are in very bad
> shape, i put the solution.. use translation, i used and the test is the
> same:
>
> gambas-dev it is not properly a devel library package, the most similar
> in some distributions (like debian and alpine) is what they call a
> metapackage, a package that ensures the exclusive environment for
> development and not the development environment
>
> now understandable? use translator  puff

I have read the thread on telegram you sent:
https://t.me/alpine_linux_english/12716

Nobody really understand what you write, and because of your behaviour,
Alpine managers blocked you on their mailing list because, I quote, "you
kept ripping on people and it wasn't really helping".

If two differents groups of people that do not know each other tell you
the same thing, maybe the problem is not them or us, but... you?

Doesn't it light anything in your mind?

--
Benoît Minisini