[Gambas-user] Gambas setup compile and install script.

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:25:32 CEST 2020

haha, that's mad. (like most political correctness)
Cheers Bruce.

On linux mint i can't even unset it.
i even tried chmod -x from terminal , still says it's executable.
when you set  #!/usr/bin/env bash as the first line it becomes an
executable automatically.

Besides, Personally i think it's the "developer" that wants to decide if
the script gets run or viewed.
the "user" doesn't want to see the gubbins ;) they just want the cake not
the recipie for the cake ;)

I'll put it on git , then it should be cool :)
Cheers for the heads up.
Bruce