[Gambas-user] using search crashing ide (sometimes)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 00:36:29 CET 2020

Can you suggest where I should be looking?

I can run tests, add debug code in various places.

Help track this little bugger down?

I was debugging the ide but thinking about it I was looking In the wrong
place as works on qt.

If you want me to run some tests maybe make a branch with a bunch of debug
code where you need it and I'll install it, happy to run tests and send
output.
Maybe Brian would too and anyone else experiencing the problem?

All the best
BruceS