[Gambas-user] using search crashing ide (sometimes)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:40:53 CET 2020

Merd.
Thank you for trying Ben.
I've been trying various things like running it with break points but I'm
in an alien world.

Its obviously a gtk thing as it does not do it in qt mode.

I will investigate further having breaks cycling between using qt mode for
my own projects then going gtk bug hunting for you...

Seems on not the only one experiencing it.

I would imagine if you installed mint on a partition and booted from it
you'd get the problem. Unless it's a hardware thing?

Sorry to pull you away from other things and thanks again for looking into
it for us.
I was so hoping you'd find it ☹

Merci beaucoup
BruceS