[Gambas-user] using search crashing ide (sometimes)

Benoît Minisini g4mba5 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:20:09 CET 2020

Le 25/11/2020 à 15:53, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> Anybody else finding the IDE locks up (3.15.90) when using the search
> function from the ide searchbox not the pop up search window?
>
> And not all the time, just sometimes making it impossible to know just why?
>
> Or is it just me?
> BruceS

I have set up a Mint Mate 20 inside a Virtual Box VM, and compiled and
installed the latest Gambas master in it.

Everything is normal : using the top search box repeatedly does not lock
the IDE, and the popup menus pop up normally.

I just confirm the problem of too small menu icons when the default font
size is less than 15 pixels high.

Benoît Minisini