[Gambas-user] Let me ask you a question about Git and GitLab

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:38:49 CET 2020

Il giorno lun 16 mar 2020 alle ore 16:16 Christof Thalhofer <
chrisml at deganius.de> ha scritto:

> > I told you I have the certificate!
>
> What do you mean? I do not understand.

I was referring to what was said in the previous emails, the certificate of
idiot :-)

> > So does GitLab discriminate against idiots? It should be reported!
>
> No, no, no, you're on an wrong way. If you read the text carefully, you
> will see that it says nothing of what you are afraid of.
>
> I also had a fork and have deleted it a while ago. Now – yesterday
> evening – I tried to create a new one, just to test. No problem.
>
> If you are not able to recreate the connection you can delete the fork
> and later create a new one. Just try it.

You say so but I have tried several times to restore the fork and GitLab
replies that it already exists.
You see fork-1 e fork-2:
https://paste.c-net.org/TwilightDeclare
https://paste.c-net.org/WiselyHandout