[Gambas-user] Let me ask you a question about Git and GitLab

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon Mar 16 16:15:05 CET 2020

Hi,

Am 15.03.20 um 18:12 schrieb Gianluigi:

> Il giorno dom 15 mar 2020 alle ore 16:36 Christof Thalhofer
> <chrisml at deganius.de <mailto:chrisml at deganius.de>> ha scritto:
>
>     Maybe you could delete it and fork new, I think this would be the
>     quickest. I am now in a hurry, so I am not able to do any recherche
>     until tomorrow afternoon. Please try to ask Google or the Gitlab help
>     how to restore a fork connection in Gitlab.
>

> I told you I have the certificate!

What do you mean? I do not understand.

> Just read this:
> https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/settings/index.html#removing-a-fork-relationship
>
> Now how do I create a new fork since it seems impossible to restore.
> It also seems impossible to delete a project and then fork again, see image:
> https://paste.c-net.org/SnottySweets
>
> So does GitLab discriminate against idiots? It should be reported!

No, no, no, you're on an wrong way. If you read the text carefully, you
will see that it says nothing of what you are afraid of.

I also had a fork and have deleted it a while ago. Now – yesterday
evening – I tried to create a new one, just to test. No problem.

If you are not able to recreate the connection you can delete the fork
and later create a new one. Just try it.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
[x] nail here for new monitor