[Gambas-user] Let me ask you a question about Git and GitLab

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Mon Mar 16 21:56:26 CET 2020

Am 16.03.20 um 18:38 schrieb Gianluigi:

> I was referring to what was said in the previous emails, the certificate
> of idiot :-)

Oh Jesus! And I thought about further complications. I was thinking
about SSH-certificates which are necessary for communication to Github ...

Can you please stop joking around until we've got this thing done? And
if you apologize, I will force you to flagellate yourself!!!

;-)

:-)

Ok, let's go on:

> You say so but I have tried several times to restore the fork and GitLab
> replies that it already exists.
> You see fork-1 e fork-2:
> https://paste.c-net.org/TwilightDeclare
> https://paste.c-net.org/WiselyHandout

No it says, the name already exists. And it is right:

https://gitlab.com/GianluigiOr/gambas

As long as this (Gitlab-)project exists, Gitlab will refuse to create it
new.

So:

* Try to rename/close/whatever it and then fork new.

Or:

* Try to delete it and then fork new. In this case you will have to wait
a few days (as I understood Gitlab)

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--