[Gambas-user] Let me ask you a question about Git and GitLab

Gianluigi bagonergi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:12:43 CET 2020

Il giorno dom 15 mar 2020 alle ore 16:36 Christof Thalhofer <
chrisml at deganius.de> ha scritto:

> Maybe you could delete it and fork new, I think this would be the
> quickest. I am now in a hurry, so I am not able to do any recherche
> until tomorrow afternoon. Please try to ask Google or the Gitlab help
> how to restore a fork connection in Gitlab.

I told you I have the certificate!
Just read this:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/settings/index.html#removing-a-fork-relationship

Now how do I create a new fork since it seems impossible to restore.
It also seems impossible to delete a project and then fork again, see image:
https://paste.c-net.org/SnottySweets

So does GitLab discriminate against idiots? It should be reported!

Regards
Gianluigi