[Gambas-user] String array items filling ComboBox gives unexpected Click event with Index value of -1 and invalid Max property

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 00:13:10 CEST 2020

> Well, I may be a little too paranoid ... I've seen them buying up deja
> news and swallowing the usenet into Google Groups. The usenet is now
> quite dead. Something similar happened with XMPP and WhatsApp. So here
> I'm a burnt child.

Google groups is still alive, but I use only the email interface for it. I
don't see any other use for it. Sometimes we should throw old stuff away.
And I say this as a person who just threw away his over ten year old cell
phone (didn't work anymore).
XMPP is an open protocol, which has non-standard or closed extensions (just
as it was designed). Nothing wrong with that, and there is healthy
competition in IM apps, so I don't see any problem here.

Jussi