[Gambas-user] String array items filling ComboBox gives unexpected Click event with Index value of -1 and invalid Max property

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu Jul 23 14:53:50 CEST 2020

Am 23.07.20 um 01:05 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:

> Well, I have used gmail for 15 years and now solely, because other
> providers have not offered comparable features (free to use, huge
> storage size, thread view, two step sign in for travelling, filters &
> labels [example in practice multiple inboxes], actually working spell
> checker), but maybe they do now, I don't know. This is the only issue I
> have had with it and only in this mail list. That being said, I would
> rather use open source version of gmail.

Ah you mean a web client for mail? At Hostsharing they use Roundcube,
this is something like that, but I don't know how it is compared to Gmail.

Well, I may be a little too paranoid ... I've seen them buying up deja
news and swallowing the usenet into Google Groups. The usenet is now
quite dead. Something similar happened with XMPP and WhatsApp. So here
I'm a burnt child.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--