[Gambas-user] Locale message (offtopic)

Jesus Guardon admin at gambas-es.org
Wed Jul 8 11:40:48 CEST 2020

Thanks, Toby and Jussi

El 08/07/20 a las 02:37, Tobias Boege escribió:
> On Wed, 08 Jul 2020, Tobias Boege wrote:

>> I think Jesus has a point.  [...]
>
> Oh, I definitely shouldn't have made it sound like what you wrote would
> confirm my views, Jesus,

Yeah, I know ;-)

> You say mandatory indentation would shield Gambas against such shallow
> judgements, or maybe you don't view them as shallow.

Well, not exactly, of course. But as a matter of fact, cleanliness of
the code is a presentation card as itself towards people reading that
code. At least for me, that I'm not by far a skilled programmer, it is
important. Skills should come along the way on top of good writing habits.

We all agree that a well written/presented code is not synonym of a well
thought out and good quality code, but it helps as a whole, IMHO.

BTW, please John Rose, accept my apologies for hijacking your thread
that badly. I'm sorry.

Best regards,

Jesus