[Gambas-user] Locale message (offtopic)

martin p cristia tercoide at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:31:04 CEST 2020

It is a fact that very inteligent people have a bad calligraphy or have
messed up desks :)

If you translate that into coding, you will find a lot of examples in
all languages. I allways do research before

writing new code, to avoid inventing the wheel, and usually the better
findings are not idented/commented at all.

So forcing identation would be an error, but we all must thank then
auto-identation feature that makes everyone here

better programmers.

--
Saludos

Ing. Martin P Cristia