[Gambas-user] Article about Gambas

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:18:51 CET 2020

Well it beats the dark side of pessimism innit.
(I remember some film as a kid saying "beware the dark side or it will
consume you" and it kind of stuck ;))

I agree, gambas wiki is full of useless info.
the other day i edited the Control.Public info as it said something like
"return or set if control is public" :-\ , pretty obvious from the name,
the info said nothing more than was already clear to see.  So i elaborated
it a bit.

I also find the wiki much more of a "how to use gambas components" database
rather than a "how to use Gambas" , not much info on the IDE at all. So for
newcomers it's a live and learn adventure of trial and error.  Personally i
loved that adventure , it was fun :)

I was merely comparing the differences between , don't expect the magazine
writers to do much as they don't get paid enough and the effort that's gone
into the Gambas wiki for free.  A point of note i think.